Harrisburg, PA Commercial Roofing
Selecting a qualified commercial roofer should not have to be a chore. If you’re located in or around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, contact Capital Coating, Inc. for all your roofing needs. Our installers are safety trained and have the tools and experience to provide outstanding service and exceptional results. You can reach us at (717) 442-0979.
At Capital Coating, we offer several commercial roofing services. Below are just a few or what we service.
- Waterproof coatings
- Roof repairs
- Roof installation
- Roof restoration
- Roof inspection
Items to Consider
No two roofs are the same, and no two roofing contractors are either. Some contractors work by the seat of their pants, showing up late, without the proper tools and equipment to get the roofing project completed. But Capital Coating takes the time to provide our manpower with proper training, tools, and roofing equipment so that projects can get completed safely, and during the schedule that was required by the commercial facility. When it comes to selecting the right roofing contractor, choosing the first option can make or break your project (and your budget). A few key questions to ask any contractor your considering hiring should be:
- How long have you been in business?
- At Capital Coating, Inc. we have been in the industry for over 20 years.
- Are you fully licensed and insured?
- It is very important to make sure you receive proof that the company you hire is licensed and insured to make sure you are protected just in case something goes wrong. We would be happy to provide proof of licenses and insurance to you upon your request. And we can add your company as an additional insured during any
- What type of warranty coverage do you offer?
- Be sure to also ask what need to be done to keep your warranty valid. We have various warranty options available for our services, included non-prorated warranties. We’ll be sure to discuss these with you upon your roof inspection.
- Can you provide references?
- All contractors should be able to provide recent roofing references to verify their customer’s satisfaction. We’ll be happy to provide these to you. We have references from many food and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities that require clean and safe installations.
- Do your employees receive ongoing training?
- We are proud to say that our employees are all factory trained on the latest tools, materials, and technology available in the roofing industry. We continue training every year to make sure we state up to date with the latest trends. Your roof is in experienced hands, and you can sleep easy knowing that our experienced installers are working on your commercial flat roof repairs.
- Do you provide any other services?
- It’s important to find a reliable and experienced commercial maintenance contractor. So if your commercial roofing contractor provides additional services, then they be a more valuable asset. Capital Coating provides a multitude of services in the coating industry. From roofs to floors, we also install epoxy floors and apply industrial painting for any commercial and industrial facility.
Capital Coating, Inc. has been serving clients in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for the past two decades. We would be happy to add you to our list of satisfied customers. For a free, no-obligation roof assessment, call our office at (717) 442-0979. Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you!
The highly skilled technicians at Capital Coating, Inc. are here to help you with your flat roof replacement needs. If your commercial or industrial flat roof in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania needs the expertise of a reputable contractor, you’ve come to the right place. With over two decades of service records, Capital Coating, Inc. can ensure that your project will be completed within your budget and on time. We work efficiently to minimize business disruptions, and we always create a safety plan. We want to make sure that our employees and yours remain safe throughout the entire project.
When you’re ready for our professional team to tackle your flat roof issues, give us a call at (717) 442-0979.
Single-ply roofing is rapidly becoming the latest roofing trend. So what exactly is single-ply roofing? It is a synthetic material that provides one waterproof later. At the joints, single ply sections are sealed by either heat or an adhesive. The reason they are becoming such a popular roofing substrate is because of their flexible, lightweight characteristics. They are also easier to install than other roofing membranes.
The three most common types of single-ply membranes are:
TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) – Compared to other roofing membranes, these roofing systems are more ECO friendly. They are an excellent option for clients looking for energy efficiency because they have superior UV ray sensitivity.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – With numerous color and style options to choose from, it’s no wonder PVC roofs are so popular with business owners. They are easy to install but are generally suited for new roofing projects.
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) – EPDM (or more commonly known as rubber roofs) are known for their cost-effectiveness. They are commonly black in color, but a roof coating can help increase energy efficiency.
To learn more about which roof type is best suited for your facility, please give Capital Coating, Inc. a call at (717) 442-0979.
Single Ply Services
Because every roofing asset is unique, we take a proactive approach to its care. Before recommending any suggestions or solutions for your roof, we start every project off with a detailed inspection. A few of the service we provide for single-ply roofing membranes include:
- New installations
- Emergency storm damage repairs
- Maintenance programs
- And more
When you work with Capital Coating, Inc. we will put our twenty years of service to work for you. We will be sure to complete your project in a timely manner, and you can count on us to be there for you long after your work is complete.
If you have a commercial or industrial facility located in or around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and are in need of single-ply roofing services, call our office. You can reach us at (717) 442-0979. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you in determining the best solutions for your needs.
Flat Roof Replacement Services
Capital Coating, Inc. has flat roof replacement services that can accommodate any need, including:
- Small re-roofing projects
- Large re-roofing projects
- New construction
- Property renovations
- Emergency replacement
- And more
Our team goes above and beyond on every project we take on. Our exceptional quality and craftsmanship are what have kept us in business for the last 20 years. Call us today to see the Capital Coating difference for yourself.
Alternatives to Roof Replacement
Has a contractor told you that your flat roof needs to be replaced? If so, don’t just jump to roof replacement before finding out if your roof can be restored instead. A scary industry statistic shows that 80% of roof replacements happen prematurely. Sometimes, a roof restoration is a much more effective alternative.
When you call Capital Coating, Inc. our technician will perform an all-points roof inspection that will evaluate your roof’s current condition. We will then create a list of viable solutions available for your flat roof. If your roof is eligible to be restored, we will suggest that before suggesting a full roof replacement.
Throughout the last 20 years, we have seen it all. You can be confident that your roof is in the best hands when you work with our team.
- How long have you been in business?
Is your flat or metal roof experiencing numerous issues that repairs just aren’t fixing? If so and you are located in or around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Capital Coating has the solutions you’ve been looking for. Our factory trained staff is experienced in providing professional roof coatings for most roofing substrates! They are applied directly over your existing roofing system, which will add strength and durability while extending the lifespan of your current roof!
To learn more about the quality roof coating services providing by Capital Coating, call (717) 442-0979.
Advantages of Roof Coatings
Roof coatings are a much more affordable option in lieu of roof replacements. They are also more effective than many roof repair options, which is why they are becoming such a popular choice with property managers and business owners throughout Pennsylvania. Some of the benefits of roof coatings include
- Forms a seamless, waterproof membrane over an existing roof
- Extends the lifespan of your current roof
- Can lower energy costs by up to 30%
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s UV rays
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Can pay for itself in as little as 7 years with energy savings
- Withstands hail, high winds, fire, and more
- No landfill fees
- Non-disruptive application process
- Can be recoated to extend roofs lifespan further
Our coatings are backed by a superior manufacturer warranty that is non-prorated, renewable, and extendable.
You might have a few questions, including:
Is my roof eligible? In order to determine the eligibility of your roof for a coating, call us to schedule an assessment. Every roofing asset is different, and unfortunately, sometimes a roof is too badly damaged. However, we will be happy to assist you with a coating if it is an option, or a replacement if it is not.
Does this count as another layer of roofing material? Coatings do not count as another layer of roofing, no substantial weight is added to your roof.
What types of roofs can be coated? We can coat most flat and low slope roofs, as well as metal roofs. The most common roofs that we coat are TPO, PVC, EPDM, Modified Bitumen, and Built-Up roofing.
If you have any additional questions, or if you’re ready to schedule a free, no-obligation roof assessment, call Capital Coating today at (717) 442-0979.
Rubber Roof Repair
If you are searching Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for a professional company to perform your rubber roof repair, look no further than Capital Coating, Inc. With over 20 years of service records and technicians that receive ongoing training, it’s safe to say that our rubber roof repair services are top-notch. We have experience in repairing numerous complex rubber roofing issues. No rubber roofing problem is too big or too small for our team.
If your rubber roof is showing signs of damage, don’t wait for it to spread. Call Capital Coating, Inc. for a professional repair. It’s the best way to minimize costs and keep your roof on the right track! You can reach us at (717) 442-0979.
Capital Coating is here to help you address the damaged areas on your rubber roof. A few of the more common issues that rubber roofs face include:
- Ponding water on the surface of the roof
- Pooling water under the roof membrane
- Loose bonds
- Blisters, bubbles, and cracks
- Punctures and tears
- Loose bonds
- UV damage
If you have noticed any of these issues on your commercial rubber roof, please call us to help.
Capital Coating, Inc. is the team you should trust because we stand above the rest. We are fully licensed and insured, are quality driven, have certified technicians, energy-efficient solutions, and have over 20 years of experience. When you work with our team, your rubber roof will be treated like the unique asset that it is. No two roofs are alike which is why we always start each job off with a thorough roof inspection.
Advanced Repair Technology
Repairs that are patches and stopgap work well for a short period of time. However, if your rubber roof is continually needing repairs, a more permanent solution could save you more money in the long run. Rubber roof coatings are a wonderful option because they provide a seamless, waterproof membrane that is applied directly over your current roof. They cost much less than a full roof replacement, and they are UV-ray resistant, so they not only extend your roof life, they can also lower your energy usage.
If you’re interested in learning about the rubber roof repair solutions available for your roof, call Capital Coating, Inc. at (717) 442-0979.
Has it been a while since you’ve had your commercial or industrial roof inspected? If you’re located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, or the surrounding areas, don’t wait a minute longer. Call Capital Coating, Inc. today! You can reach us at (717) 442-0979.
Having your roof on a regular inspection program is a fantastic way to detect problems in their early stages. When you catch and correct them early on, you can save time and money! So don’t let that small problem go untreated. If you do, it can eventually develop into a much more costly repair, or even cause you to need a full re-roof! Don’t cut your roof’s lifespan by ignoring regular maintenance. Call Capital Coating, Inc. We can help.
The Value of Inspections
When your roof has regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance, the cost pays for itself. Industry studies show that roofs that are not properly maintained lose up to two-thirds of their expected life span. You can prevent this by having your roof inspected during these times:
After Summer in the Fall – The heat of the summer can cause numerous issues to your roof, including cracking, blisters, and more!
After Winter in the Spring – Winters cold will cause your roofing membrane to contract, which can cause problems if not handled correctly.
Any time after a severe storm – Whether rain, hail, snow, ice, or other catastrophic weather event has blown through town, it’s always a great idea to have your roof inspected by a professional.
Other than preventing your roof from premature replacement, regular roof inspections boast these benefits:
- Early notice of condition issues
- Minimized repair costs
- Maximized return on your roofing investment
- Keeps warranty valid
- Regular documentation of the roof’s condition
- Stabilized general liability insurance costs.
Call the Professionals
When you’re ready to take the proactive approach for your roofs care, look no further than Capital Coating, Inc. Have you waited too long and have a roof that needs numerous repairs? Don’t worry, we’ll get your roof fixed right up and back to performing as it should in no time. After, we’ll work with you to create an inspection and maintenance plan to keep your roof on the right track.
Capital Coating, Inc. would be happy to help you. All it takes is a phone call to our office at (717) 442-0979 to request a consultation.
Flat Roof Repair
Have you been hoping that leak on your roof will just disappear? Unfortunately, that water stain on your ceiling isn’t going anywhere, and if left unattended it will continue to spread. Causing not only more damage to your ceiling, but also to your roofing membrane and insulation. If left unattended, a leak can eventually cause a roof to prematurely be replaced. Fortunately for you, if you work with Capital Coating, Inc. we can get that roof repaired quickly and correctly, and help your roof stay on the right track.
Let us help you maximize the lifespan of your roofing investment. Call Capital Coating, Inc. today at (717) 442-0979.
Common Flat Roof Problems
There are numerous benefits to flat roofs including their durability and strength. However, like all other roofing types, they are not without their issues. Your roof is constantly exposed to the elements, so over time it might encounter:
- Ponding water on the surface
- Pooling water beneath the roofing membrane
- Straining effects of UV damage
- Membrane shrinkage
- Cracks or blisters
- Tears or punctures
- Storm damage
- And more
These problems can take their toll on your roof’s lifespan. When you work with Capital Coating, Inc. we will work with you to create a plan to get your roof repaired and back on the right track. If your roof is beyond repair and restoration would be better suited, we will suggest that.
Roof restorations provide the following benefits:
- No costly roof tear off
- Applied directly over an existing roof
- Seamless, waterproof membrane
- Reflects up to 85% of the suns UV rays
- Saves up to 30% annually in energy costs
- Can add years of life to your roof
- Adjusts to temperature changes
- Can withstand hail, high winds, fire, and more!
- Can be recoated for a longer lifespan
No matter what your flat roof needs may be, Capital Coating, Inc. can help!
Call for Service
Our team of experts can help find that leak on your flat roof and repair it in no time. We can also provide more extensive repairs. We really are the “do it all” contractor. Let us show you the professionalism we are known for. Call Capital Coating, Inc. today at (717) 442-0979 to repair your flat roof.
Roof Leak Detection
There is a life expectancy for everything and that includes roofs. A properly installed commercial roof can last anywhere from 10 to 50 years or more, depending on materials used and upkeep. Sometimes the wear and tear is visible to the naked eye and other times only an expertly trained eye can detect it.
This is especially true of roof leaks. Leaks are often present for weeks and even months before any obvious signs (discolored ceiling, wet patches, mold) present themselves. If you live in Harrisburg, PA, or the surrounding area, then dial (717) 442-0979 to have one of the honest, qualified experts at Capital Coating, Inc. come out and perform a thorough visual inspection of your roof and assess it for leaks.
Reasons For Leaky Roofs
Even though roofing methods, techniques, and technology has progressed immensely in the last several decades, roof leaks remain an issue for commercial building owners and property managers. Some of the most common contributing factors to leaky roofs include the following:
- Extreme weather conditions – constant high temperatures (roofs can reach close to 200 degrees in the summer), freezing cold and ice, harsh summer or winter storms (hail, high winds contributing to uplift, wind-driven projectiles such as branches)
- Advanced age of the current roof
- Neglect/lack of routine maintenance – accumulation of debris, unaddressed damages
- Standing water due to blocked/damaged drain systems
These are just a few of the many issues that can encourage leaks in your commercial roof. A leak is an indication that your roof is in need of professional assessment and repair immediately. If you suspect or identify a leak in your commercial roof, act fast and call Capital Coating right away at dial (717) 442-0979.
Spotting A Leaky Roof
Leaks run the gamut from small drips that can go undetected for months (like a small tear in the roof membrane that allows intermittent moisture to seep in and cause a moldy patch in your insulation) to sudden emergencies that can flood the home (think a downed tree branch in a downpour). Some signs are evident just from a ground-level look at the roof, while others necessitate a more involved inspection – accessing the attic, for instance. Here are some signs you can look for if you suspect a leak:
- Algae and mold on the roof
- Buckling or curling shingles
- Peeling or loose roofing material
- Dripping water in the attic or interior walls/ceiling
- Peeling or bubbling paint
What Should You Do?
No matter the state of your roof, we recommend having your roof inspected at least twice a year to protect against the possibility of leaks and take care of any warning signs before they become a big problem. Call (717) 442-0979 today to get a professional opinion from the experts at Capital Coating, Inc.
Commercial Roofing Services
When the need for commercial roofing services arises, finding a dependable roofing contractor can be a difficult undertaking. Many building owners have been burned by roofing companies that promise much but deliver little—so where does one even begin the search for someone reliable?
Fortunately, if your building is located in the Harrisburg, PA, area, finding a good roofer is easy; just call on Capital Coating!
For more than two decades, Capital Coating has been providing customers with top-notch roofing services to meet all of their needs, from roof repair to roof replacement and everything in-between. When it comes to roofing, Capital Coating is the team you can trust!
Give us call today at (717) 442-0979 for all of your roofing needs, great and small. We strive to provide the very best workmanship and customer service, so you can rest easy knowing the job is being done right!
Out of all the structures that go into creating a building, none takes more of a beating than the roof. That is why we suggest all business owners put a maintenance plan in place from the first day their commercial building’s roof is installed.
As a full-service commercial roofing company, of more than 20 years, we at Capital Coating, Inc., have seen our share of improperly maintained commercial roofs. Once your roof starts experiencing issues, it can be more difficult to handle. Call Capital Coating, Inc. today for your free consultation and estimation – (717) 442-0979 – and to see if our customizable maintenance plans are right for you!
Maintenance vs. Replacement
Time after time, we see commercial roofs being replaced before their time. At Capital Coating, we always consider the viability of repairs or upgrades like roof coatings before recommending a complete tear-off and replacement. Having a maintenance plan in place early on can ensure it is many years and even decades before you have to consider a roof replacement.
Regular, ongoing maintenance by a qualified professional roofing company has many benefits:
- Decreased Rate of Aging – Your roof’s service life can be dramatically decreased by poor installation and neglect. Working with professionals to install and maintain your roof appropriately can make sure you get every year possible out of it, and perhaps many more.
- Small Repairs – Regular maintenance can reduce the amount of money you spend on repairs annually because the issues are generally caught while they are small and before they grow or spread.
- Peace of Mind – Having a professional company scheduled to handle all your maintenance needs has two benefits: 1) You know the repairs are being done the right way, and 2) You don’t have to remember the twice-a-year-inspections – that’s our job. Less to worry about.
Choosing Capital Coating, Inc.
In a market that is saturated with DIY’ers, one-man shows, and other commercial roofing contractors, researching and selecting a reliable, trustworthy company to care for your commercial roof can be quite a feat. Let us tell you why Capital Coating, Inc. beats the competition:
- Quality Service: We believe in delivering top-quality services to clients via the best products and unmatched workmanship.
- Experience: Our team has more than 20 years of experience in the roofing industry.
- Affordable: Our services are competitively priced and comparatively superior.
- Satisfied Customers: We have a huge base of satisfied customers.
- Customer Care: We provide 24/7 customer assistance.
Ask any of our previous clients in or around Harrisburg, PA, and they will tell you Capital Coating, Inc. is the best. But don’t just take our word for it. Experience it yourself. Call us at (717) 442-0979 today!
Harrisburg Commercial Roofing
Finding a reliable roofing contractor can seem like an impossible task—especially if you’ve had bad experiences with roofers in the past. When you’re searching among commercial roofing companies in the Harrisburg, PA, area, however, the choice is an easy one: Capital Coating.
The experts at Capital Coating have been serving satisfied clients for more than 20 years, offering a full array of both commercial and residential roofing services to address every need and issue. Whatever the problem, we have the expertise to resolve it in a timely way and to the client’s complete satisfaction.
We take our customers’ needs very seriously, and we strive to provide them with the very best: best roofing solutions, the best products and tools, the best communication, and the best overall customer service. We don’t consider a job finished until the client is fully satisfied with the work that has been done.
For all of your roofing needs both large and small, commercial and residential, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. We will take the stress out of roofing work—all you have to do is sit back and relax while your roof-related problems are properly addressed!
Among the varied roofing services Capital Coating provides, our professionally trained technicians offer:
- Waterproof roof coatings
- Roof repair
- Roof installation
- Roof replacement
- Roof restoration
- Spray foam insulation
- Roof inspection
- And more
We further perform other expert services, including commercial painting, surface preparation and cleaning, sandblasting, and more. No matter what you’re in the market for, the bottom line at Capital Coating is quality every time.
Capital Coating has been in business a long time, and our list of satisfied patrons is a lengthy one. That is because we are dedicated to offering our clients the very best of everything: the best workmanship, the highest-quality roofing products, open communication, and, of course, exceptional customer service.
We bring various other benefits to our customers, as well, including:
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We have 20+ years of service records
- Our roofing technicians are certified and professionally trained
- We offer energy-efficient roofing solutions
- We perform a comprehensive array of commercial, industrial, and residential roofing services
- We strive for timely job completion that is minimally disruptive to your business
To discover the Capital Coating difference for yourself, give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
The Capital Coating Difference
There are many reasons Capital Coating has been in business for so many years, amassing a long list of satisfied clients in that time. In addition to offering a complete array of roofing services and being dedicated to quality workmanship, we bring a variety of other pluses to the job, including:
- More than 20 years of service records
- Fully licensed and insured
- Certified and professionally trained roofing technicians
- Energy-efficient roofing solutions
- Comprehensive array of commercial, industrial and residential roofing services
- Timely job completion with minimal disruption to your business operations
Capital Coating has the expertise, tools and high-quality products to meet all of your roofing needs with efficiency and expertise. Our clients and their satisfaction are our top priorities, and we will work tirelessly to make sure you receive quality roofing work each and every time and are fully satisfied with the job we have done.
Give Us a Call!
For all your roofing needs, you can rely on Capital Coating. Call our team today at (717) 442-0979 to get a professional roofing quote for your next project!