Proven Flat Roof Replacement Process
The flat roof replacement process begins at the very first phone call. With open lines of communication from beginning to end, you will be privy to all vital information. The commercial roof replacement process begins with a thorough roof inspection. During our roof inspection, we will discuss your budget and time restraints to get a feel for what you are expecting throughout this process. We will also discuss your goals for your new flat roof.
Once work begins on your flat roof replacement, our crews will work tirelessly to make sure your commercial roof is installed quickly and correctly – all while maintaining open lines of communication with you. We will work hard to limit disruptions to your business.
After we have properly installed your new commercial flat roof, our project manager will then provide an all-points roof inspection to determine that your flat roof replacement was provided correctly and exceed your expectations.
There is no need to worry when Capital Coating, Inc. is on the job. We will work with you through the entire process and be there for you long after your project ends.
Flat Roofing Options
You have several options when it comes to flat roofs. If you feel the roofing application you currently have isn’t providing the protection you deserve, we would be happy to discuss your options and the benefits of each. A few flat roofing options are:
- Modified bitumen
- Roof Coating
- And so much more!
For flat roof replacement and installation, we will take the time to assess your roof and what it is you expect out of it as well. This will help us find the right roofing application for your specific building. If you have a property in need of a flat roof replacement, we hope you will call the experts at Capital Coating, Inc. You can reach us at (717) 442-0979.
We are the flat roof repair specialists at Capital Coating, Inc. We provide our valued customers with comprehensive flat roof repairs services for commercial and industrial roofing applications throughout the Northeast. Large or small, multiple leaks or a minor single leak, you are our first priority and will be treated as such. We are here to properly treat your commercial flat roof.
As a trusted and commercial roofing contractor, business owners throughout the Northeast know that their roof is in capable hands when they call Capital Coating. It is our daily goal to consistently go above and beyond customer expectations and form lasting business relationships.
Start a Conversation
Flat Roof Evaluation
As part of our flat roof repair evaluation, you are provided with a no-cost roof inspection. A few items that our inspection process examines are the following:
- Previous repairs
- Storm damage
- Excessive weathering
- Cracks or blisters
We inspect these elements and more to ensure the proper functionality of your commercial or industrial roofing investment.
As a trusted and dependable commercial roofing company, we will carefully inspect your flat roof, customize a list of necessary repairs and find the most affordable, long-term roofing solution for your facility.
The Advantage of a Professional
When you flat roof has fallen into disrepair it is in your best interest to hire a professional commercial roofing contractor. Hiring a company that is insured and properly licensed guarantees that if something were to happen, you won’t be caught with the bill. Experience is priceless when you are trusting something that is vital to the success of your building. With Capital Coating, Inc. you can’t go wrong. Our team of roof repair specialists are formally trained and fully licensed and insured. Let us put our years of experience to work for you.
Flat roof coatings have completely transformed the way that your roof protects your business. Regardless of the type of flat roof you have, our team is fully trained and experienced at providing roof coatings for all flat roofing applications.
Our roof coatings create a seamless and water-tight membrane that fully covers and guards your roof. Keeping your building leak free is just one of the many benefits that come with our roof coating systems. A few additional benefits that come with our roof coating include:
- A great option for all commercial flat roofing applications. Examples include built-up, modified bitumen, rubber, single-ply, etc. When applied correctly, roof coatings are formulated to adhere to all flat roofs.
- Lower annual heating and cooling costs. Our roof coatings reflect UV rays away from your building which helps to lower the interior temperature of your building. This allows for lower utility costs.
- Extend the life of your existing commercial roof. A roof coating is an excellent way to protect your roofing investment. With protection from water damage and weathering, your roof is set to last many years to come.
- A nice-looking roof. Roof coatings not only maintain and shield your roof, they also improve it aesthetically as well.
- Hold off on that flat roof replacement! We thoroughly inspect your roof before a coating is applied. This gives us the chance to repair any damaged areas of your roof. In most cases a roof coating can be applied to save you the time and hassle of having to replace your roof.
- No pricey and disruptive tear off procedures. When you have your roof coated instead of replaced, your building will not have to suffer through the lengthy and disruptive procedure of a tear off. Another reason coatings are more cost-effective than a replacement is because there are not expensive landfill fees attributed to them.
As a commercial building owner, keeping your facility leak free is just one of the many concerns you have. You want your building to be fully protected and your employees, tenants and building occupants to be safe and comfortable as well. At Capital Coating, Inc. we look to provide that peace of mind for you.