Type: Full Time
Level/Salary Range: $60,000 per year
- Maintains a profitable business unit as set by company goals
- Build and maintain strong client base and client relationship.
- Manages and keeps the warranty and maintenance up to date
- Timely completion of projects within scope & specifications
- Maintain project targeted budgets
- Provide strong support to Operations and Sales
- Ongoing personal growth and development
Key Results Areas/Performance Measurement:
- 50% billable on average
- Accuracy of timekeeping for all projects
- Can manage own schedule and be responsible for all appointments
- All job leads and customer jobs are taken care of on a timely basis.
- Ensures immediate feedback to customer emergency situations
- Responsible for ensuring all jobs are properly invoiced
This individual has complete responsibility for small repairs department profitability and ensuring all small jobs are followed up with and completed in a timely fashion.
The person is responsible for the warranty maintenance agreement of the department and ensuring customer maintenance plans are followed up with regularly.
Small Repairs Division
- Will take small job leads and follow up within 24 hours. Person will be responsible for scheduling, fixing, and ensuring billing of project through accounting.
- Will coordinate with sales to ensure customer requests are followed up with and scheduled.
- Order material and shop stock as necessary
- Will meet with customers and prospects on site. When possible fix problem while there or at the least provide a quote while there and set appointment for return visit. There should always be something that comes out of a visit.
- Responsible for scheduling small repair projects by coordinating with sales and owner.
Warranty and Maintenance
- Inspect customers properties on a consistent basis to ensure warranty is staying valid and fixing problems as necessary
- Keeps track of all warranties and maintenance agreements. Will schedule visits, repair calls and new maintenance inspections.
- Perform final job inspection and ensure project is completed to client’s satisfaction
- Ensure a high level of customer service customer satisfaction is always maintained by communicating with and soliciting feedback from clients.
- Maintain positive communications with employees by defining job to be completed and discussing the scope of the project.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve our systems
- Ensure financial targets are met.
- Assists with budget preparation and expenditure control.
- Promote positive public relations.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Knowledge of roof and basic construction repairs.
- Computer proficient in programs/application related to job field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Valid driver’s License
- Minimum two (2) years construction services
- Two (2) years managerial experience
- Customer relations
Reliable, trustworthy, self-motivating, self-starter, innovator, team player who must be able to adapt to the company’s high standard of value.