Type: Full Time
Level/Salary Range: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending on skillset and experience
- Growth and development of the company
- Maintain a strong customer base
- Timely completion of projects
- Build, train and maintain a strong workforce
- Provide strong support to all personnel
- Ongoing personal growth and development
Key Results Areas/Performance Measurement
- Knowledge of duties
- Achieve Financial targets
- Time Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Character and moral conduct
- Quality Control
Accomplishes project objectives by assisting office and field staff to plan, coordinate, execute and evaluate project activities.
Duties – Projects:
- Prepare estimates/proposals for projects.
- Actively follow up with prospects and clients until the projects are complete and closed.
- Prepare project materials and equipment packages
- Conduct meetings with clients/project supervisors as necessary
- Inspect, coordinate, and manage jobsites to ensure all projects are completed on a timely basis and according to specifications and company expectations.
- Perform final job inspection and ensure project is completed to client’s satisfaction
- Project scheduling and coordinating with the client and work teams
- Ensure a high level of customer service is always maintained by communicating with and soliciting feedback from clients.
- Always maintain positive communications with employees.
- Effectively communicate as needed with clients, management teams, sales teams, and field teams
- Responsible for workplace safety.
- Ensure that all equipment and debris are removed from work site and disposed and/or stored properly
- Recommend and implement changes to improve our systems.
- Ensure financial targets of budgets and projects are met
- Assist with budget preparation and expenditure control.
- Promote positive public relations.
- Responsible for personnel attitudes and conduct in the field.
- Strong interaction with management department, sales department, field team and clients.
Duties – Shop:
- Maintain equipment in top working condition
- Ensure operational efficiency is achieved.
- Ensure shop is well maintained and safety standards are met.
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Knowledge of blueprint reading/estimating, painting equipment, materials and techniques used to apply paint, roof coatings and similar products.
- Computer proficient in programs/applications related to job field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Knowledge in painting, roofing, and construction.
- Minimum five (5) years construction services
- Three (3) years managerial experience
- Customer relations
Reliable, trustworthy, self-motivating, self-starter, innovator, team player who must be able to adapt to the company’s high standard of value.