Type: Full Time
- Growth and development of account base
- Build and maintain a strong client base and client relationship.
- Provide strong support to the company team.
- Increase company revenue annually.
- Maintain targeted or higher gross profit margin on all sales
- On-going personal growth and development
Key Results Areas/Performance Measurement
- Job profitability and Quality
- Achievement of Account management sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Character and moral conduct
- Good quality control
- Personal growth & development
Overall Responsibilities: As Account Manager, will establish relationships with new and assigned prospects and accounts and will manage those to increase sales for the overall business of Capital Coating. As Project Manager will manage assigned jobs profitably, on-time and at highest quality of performance. Will have overall management responsibility for field crews and ensuring that crews are properly assigned and managed.
- Strong and positive interaction with management department, sales department, field team and clients
- Effectively communicate as needed with clients, management teams, sales teams, and field teams
- Ensure a high level of customer service is always maintained.
- Seek qualified leads and actively follow up on those leads.
- Conduct project surveys and create proposals in a timely manner as per customer’s specifications and needs.
- Present proposals to customer and make any necessary changes with management approval.
- Project planning, coordinate, schedule, management, performance, completion, and close-out.
- Ensure that all equipment and debris are removed from work site and disposed and/or stored properly
- Ensure vehicles, machinery and equipment is serviced when necessary.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve our systems and efficiencies.
- Ensure financial targets of budgets and projects are met
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Responsible for personnel attitudes and conduct in the field.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping propriety information confidential.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Minimum High School Graduate or equivalent degree
- Good knowledge of painting and coating systems, equipment, materials, and techniques used to apply restoration systems.
- Computer proficient in programs/applications related to job field.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have valid PA driver’s license
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Solid knowledge in construction and commercial/industrial coatings
- Minimum four (4) years in direct sales service
- Minimum two (4) years managerial experience
- Significant experience in customer relations
Reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated, self-starter, innovator, team player who must be able to adapt to the company’s high standard of values.