Report a Leak from Capital Coatings, Inc.
Please fill out the information below and click “Submit”. Fields with an asterick (*) are required.
- By notifying Capital Coating, Inc. of a Leak you authorize Capital Coating, Inc. to investigate the cause of the leak.
- Capital Coating, Inc. has the sole authority to determine the cause of the leak
- If you are reporting a leak on a roof installed by Capital Coating and it is not covered by the Limited Warranty, or not due to material defect or application failure, you agree to pay $120/hr and service all charge of $325 (including driving time from portal to portal) for the investigation of the leak. We will then provide a solution to the problem and ask for approval to move forward with the repair service. This section also applies if you are reporting a leak that is determined to be on a portion of the roof not serviced by Capital Coating and thereby not covered under warranty.
- For Material Only Limited Warranty Claims: if it is determined that the leak is due to failure of the material, then the material will be supplied by Capital Coating, Inc. The cost of labor to repair the leak shall be the responsibility of the client.
- For Labor and Material Limited Warranty Claims: if it is determined that the leak is due to material defect or application failure, then the cost of material and labor shall be supplied by Capital Coating, Inc.
- The foregoing agreement is in addition to terms and conditions contained in the Limited Warranty document which was read and understood by me.
- I confirm that I am authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of the client of the building submitted in this form.