Your commercial or industrial building’s roof plays an essential role in your business’s operations. A functioning roof keeps workers and guests comfortable, protects against harsh weather and prevents damage to machinery and other assets. When a roof becomes damaged or unsafe, you may need to pause operations until repairs are complete.
While you can prevent some roof mishaps by adhering to a regular maintenance schedule, some damages are impossible to avoid. In emergency roof repair situations, you want to find a company that can resolve the issue quickly and effectively so you can get back to work. At Capital Coating, we provide emergency roof repair services for businesses in a range of commercial and industrial fields.
When Should You Request Emergency Roof Repair or Replacement?
A roof emergency is a problem that needs professional attention immediately in order to preserve your roof’s structural integrity and your business’s profitability. You may need to request emergency roof repair or replacement if:
- A severe storm has damaged your roof
- Your roof has suffered an impact
- Your roof has started leaking
- Concerns about your roof have caused you to suspend operations
You should always contact a trusted roofing professional if you are worried about your roof’s safety. At Capital Coating, we understand that every moment you wait for emergency roof repair is a moment your team loses productivity. That’s why we respond as quickly as possible to every emergency service request, big or small.
Our Commercial Emergency Roof Repair Process
The knowledgeable contractors at Capital Coating use a four-step process to address a variety of roof emergencies:
- Inspection: When we first arrive on-site, we conduct a thorough inspection of your roofing asset. This allows us to identify the cause of the problem and its location, as well as determine whether your roof needs a few simple repairs or complete commercial roof replacement.
- Estimate: After the inspection, we discuss the extent of the damage with you and explain possible repair and replacement options. We can provide an accurate estimate and answer any questions you may have, so you can make an informed choice for your facility.
- Repair: Whether you choose a fluid applied membrane or another solution, our team completes repairs quickly and accurately using state-of-the-art tools and equipment. We follow all rules and guidelines while on the premises and keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Quality control: Once the repairs are finished, we complete one final inspection to check for proper work quality and ensure your satisfaction.
Contact Capital Coating for Emergency Service
Over the years, Capital Coating has built strong relationships with commercial clients across Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and New Jersey. Whether you work in warehousing and distribution, food processing, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, restaurants or another industry, you can count on our safety-trained and insured professionals to complete emergency repairs properly.
We service all roof types, including metal, EPDM, foam and flat roofs. If you need a professional to assess your roof’s damage and complete emergency repairs, contact Capital Coating today.