Rubber roofs are you common choice for commercial and industrial buildings throughout Greensburg, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. Also termed EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) roofs, rubber roofs are prized for their affordability, durability, and functionality.
The experts at Capital Coating have the experience, expertise, and resources needed to best serve building owners and property managers throughout the Northeast. As a full-service commercial roofing contractor we can guarantee the best of care for your rubber roof. Please contact us at (717) 442-0979 to learn more.
Does My Rubber Roof Need To Be Repaired?
Rubber roofs account for more than 1 billion square feet of new roofing annually and represent approximately 35 percent of the entire roofing market! In our years of service, we’ve seen at all when it comes to rubber roofs. Some common problems that may indicate a need for repairs include:
- Standing or ponding water
- Air or vapor bubbles
- Alligatoring/wrinkly membrane
- Tears, cracks, rips, punctures, etc.
- Accumulated debris, such as dirt, trash, leaves
- Vegetation growth
- Shrinkage of the membrane
- Clogged or damaged drainage system
If you are having concerns about your rubber roof, call Capital Coating. We provide free consultations and quotes at (717) 442-0979. We can also schedule and on site inspection to evaluate the condition of your roof and present you with the findings and recommended solutions.
Rubber Roof Repair Options
If your rubber roof needs to be repaired, there are a few options:
1) General Repairs
2) Restorative Roof Coatings
If damages are widespread, we often recommend roof coatings, or roof restoration. Our premium coatings are a great way to rejuvenate an old rubber roof, instead of continuing to pour money into frequent, regular small repairs.
With a roof coating, we spray or roll an elastomeric coating over your existing roof, to create a seamless, watertight seal. Some of the benefits of a rubber roof coating include:
- Extends the life of your roof without needing to replace it
- Strengthens and reinforces the building structure
- May reduce utility costs by as much as 50%
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays
- Reduces rooftop temperatures by as much as 80°
- Costs less than a roof tear off and replacement
- Keeps materials out of the landfill
- Can be applied with minimal disruption to daily business operations
- Resistant to wind, hail, and ultraviolet radiation
Working With Capital Coating
If your rubber roof is in need of repair, call Capital Coating at (717) 442-0979. We offer a full array of repair services, and inspections to cost estimates, restoration, and replacement.
Our team members are skilled craftsmen, and our customer service practices are the best in the business. We look forward to working with you!