EPDM – A Popular Roofing Choice
Rubber roofs are an ideal roofing system for commercial and industrial buildings as they can last for 50 years and while they do require maintenance like any roof, they are an overall low maintenance roofing system. It is for this reason that you will find it protecting numerous buildings throughout the United States. Like all other roofing substrates, no matter how tough it is, it still requires some upkeep to allow it a long, successful life.
When it is time for your rubber roof to have repair in Allentown, PA, call Capital Coating, Inc. at 717-442-0979. One of our team members will conduct a free roof inspection to determine what repairs are needed for your structure. We will never suggest unnecessary repairs or premature replacement. You can count on us to provide only the best!
Capital Coating, Inc. is proud of its exemplary, 20+ year record in servicing commercial, industrial, and residential roofs throughout the northeastern states . As a full-service roofing contractor, we have the skills necessary to repair anything that is thrown our way. Need more reasons to choose Capital Coating, Inc? We are A+ accredited from the Better Business Bureau, hold all the necessary roofing licenses and insurance, and our skilled and certified roofing personnel are known for efficient and timely project completion. What more could you ask for?
As Good As It Gets!
EPDM (or ethylene propylene diene monomer) roofs are a synthetic rubber with 50-year durability and the ability to resist extreme weather, standing water, temperature changes, and cracks. Plus, they are also eco-friendly and lightweight!
Over the years, we have perfected the following rubber roof repair process:
- Inspection: to identify the exact condition of your roof and suggest repair solutions accordingly
- Estimate: presents a detailed report of the required repair solutions to you. This helps you make informed decisions.
- Repairs: after you approve your estimate we will begin repairs. Our roofing personnel are committed to your peace of mind. We will work diligently to minimize disruptions to your facility.
- Quality Control Inspection: by our project manager to affirm all repair work is executed as planned.
- Routine Maintenance: continues the work of repairs. Our team will discuss a customized maintenance plan to keep your roof functioning like new for years.
No Need to Worry
When you work with Capital Coating, Inc there is no need to worry. Our team will use our 20+ years of experience to ensure your roof is replaced quickly and correctly. When you’re ready for your free no-obligation roof inspection, call us today at 717-442-0979. We will make sure any needed rubber roof repairs are handled immediately so that you can trust in your roof once again.