As part of our full lineup of commercial roofing services, Capital Coating, Inc. offers customizable, ongoing roof maintenance plans. Our roof maintenance programs include regular professional, comprehensive roof inspections that help our clients catch and address small problems before they become big, expensive headaches. Should your roof need repairs, you can rest easy, knowing that the company that does your inspection is also equipped to handle any type of roofing repair, big or small.
We are a company built on quality workmanship, honesty, consistency, and commitment to customers. If you are a building owner or property manager in the Allentown, PA, area, call on our company at (717) 442-0979. We have a solid reputation throughout the industry and will take care of your roof for the long haul.
Comprehensive Roof Inspections
Our systematic, detailed roof inspections form the basis of our roof maintenance program. Our goal, first and foremost, is to prevent any issues from occurring in the first place. We do that by regularly examining your roof and taking care of any issues that could contribute to future roof damage. Some of the most common things we take care of on a regular basis include the following:
- Careful examination of structures or equipment that may become loose, including bolts, rivets, and HVAC equipment
- Inspection of roofing material, especially along areas susceptible to leaking – seams, in between layers, etc.
- Evaluation of valleys, dips, and low points in the roof that are at risk of ponding water
- Investigation of roof movement, especially in roof membranes that are prone to shrinking, warping, bubbling, etc.
- Thorough check for debris (trash, organic matter such as leaves) accumulation on roof and in drains, rain gutters and removal of said debris
- Evaluation of rooftop components for proper functioning – chimneys, vents, pipes, skylights, etc.
Professional Roof Maintenance
At Capital Coating, Inc., we have built our solid reputation on a trifecta of stellar customer care, unsurpassed workmanship, and courteous, honest employees. We keep our clients up to date and in the know throughout the roof inspection and maintenance process. Every maintenance program can be custom tailored to your needs – how often your roof is inspected, what it includes, and more. Call us at (717) 442-0979 to learn more and begin building your custom maintenance plan today.