The roof of your commercial or industrial building is the first line of defense against weather and other damaging environmental factors. As such, there should be inspected regularly, to make sure that it is still performing at optimal levels.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we provide comprehensive roof inspections alongside our full lineup of commercial roofing services. Our inspections are designed to catch and address minor problems before they become major headaches. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 to schedule an inspection with one of our highly qualified roofing contractors!
Comprehensive Commercial Roof Inspection Services In Pennsylvania
Your roof inspection is an opportunity for the talented professionals at Capital Coating to thoroughly asses the overall condition of your roof and pinpoint any potential issues. Our inspection checklist includes:
- Condition of roofing membrane, noting discoloration, wrinkles, standing water, exposed deck, etc.
- Any tears, rips, punctures, or penetrations
- Evaluation of the drainage systems
- Inspection of prior repairs
- Assessment of the rooftop units
- Flashings, roof edges, expansion joints, and other features
- Inspection of interior deck, if possible
- Examination of exterior components, such as walls, for general condition
- And much, much more!
Your roof inspection concludes with a written report, complete with photos, that recommends a plan of action going forward.
Industry standards suggest having your roof inspected by a professional on a bi-annual basis. Spring and fall are excellent times to schedule your inspection.
Preventative Protection With Roof Inspections
If you’re still on the fence about having a professional roof inspection, consider the following benefits:
- Early detection of water damage – Water is one of the most destructive forces when it comes to your roof. Leaks can exist for days, weeks, and even months before being detected, leading to toxic mold growth, ruined insulation, and damaged ceilings and walls. A professional can find even the smallest leaks and treat them before they become big issues.
- Saves you money – Although there is an upfront cost associated with roof inspections, it will save you money in the long run. By detecting problems early on and addressing them, you can save thousands in repair and maintenance and replacement costs.
- Insurance benefits – Having a professional inspector of every six months or so creates a record that can come in handy when filing an insurance claim.
- Increased longevity – One of the greatest benefits of having your roof regularly inspected by a professional is the chance to extend the life of your roof. Regular evaluations and small repairs can had years and even decades to the service life of your roof.
The Right Experience With Capital Coating
As a full-service roofing contractor in Pennsylvania, Capital Coating has the right tools and the right experience to safely and adequately inspect your roof. Our employees have completed federally mandated safety training, so you can rest easy knowing that your property and our team members are safe. Finally, when you hire Capital Coating, you get the ease of working with a company that can both inspect and repair your roof.
Call today for timely, trustworthy roof inspections and repairs! (717) 442-0979