Back in the 70s, hot tar roofs were all the rage. That’s when the creative minds at Conklin realized there must be something better. Conklin created the first white acrylic roof coating and it changed commercial roofing forever. Conklin roof coatings offer so much more than their predecessors. They increase energy efficiency, provide superior protection in a variety of weather conditions, create a seamless leak-free membrane, and so much more.
In order to provide these services, Conklin requires all contractors to go through rigorous training before being approved to install their products. This ensures that their products are installed correctly, and always by professionals. Capital Coating, Inc is fully trained and experienced in providing Conklin roof coatings for all roofing applications in and around Philadelphia, PA. To learn more about our services, please call us at (717) 442-0979.
FAQ’s of Roof Coatings
At Capital Coating, Inc., we know that not everyone is familiar with Conklin roofing products and that is why we have put together a list of frequently asked questions to help you become more familiar with the products:
- What are roof coatings? Roof coatings are seamless, fully adhered membranes that are either sprayed on or rolled on right over top of your current roof. They expand and contract with fluctuating temperatures without damaging your roof due to their elasticity.
- Why would I choose a roof coating instead of a roof replacement? Roof coatings are a much more affordable option compared to total roof replacement. They do not require lengthy tear off processes, which results in minimal landfill fees. They also require less labor. This not only saves time, but money too!
- Do roof coatings save energy? Yes! Conklin Roof Coatings are reflecting, meaning they reflect harmful UV rays instead of absorbing them. Roof coatings can pay for themselves in as little as 7 years in energy savings alone!
- Can my roof be coated? Most commercial roofing substrates can be coated; however, the condition of your roof is the ultimate deciding factor. To determine if a roof coating is the best option for you, you would need to have a professional roofing contractor inspect your roofing asset. Capital Coating, Inc is ready to provide our opinion when you’re ready!
- How long does a roof coating last? Most roof coatings, when professionally applied, can last up to 10-20 years. Depending on mother nature, this performance may vary.
Capital Coating, Inc. is a proud installer of Conklin products and will answer any questions you have about their products. To learn more or to request your free roof evaluation, call us today! You can reach us at (717) 442-0979. We work hard to help your neighbors in Philadelphia, PA get the most out of their commercial roofs and we’re ready to help yours succeed today.