There are so many commercial roofing companies out there vying for your business, and finding a trustworthy roofer among them can be a daunting task. If your building is located in the York, PA, area, you can count on Capital Coating for reliable and expert service. We’ve proven our longevity, having been in the roofing business for more than 20 years, and we’ll be here for you for the long haul to ensure your roof receives the very best care and stays in prime working condition.
For all of your commercial roofing needs, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979!
Choosing a Reliable Contractor
Selecting a roofing contractor is certainly not as simple as choosing
someone to cut your hair or mow your lawn. If a mistake is made in those cases, it’s only a short matter of time before the hair or grass regrows. Improper work done on your roof, however, can have huge and costly repercussions.
Time and time again, we have encountered huge roofing problems that stemmed from a roofing contractor performing poor-quality work that wasn’t done to code. Not only can poor workmanship eventually lead to total roof failure and damage to your entire building, but a contractor who would do such shoddy work is not likely to remain in business or even stay in your area. Too many building owners have fallen victim to such fly-by-night roofers who perform poor-quality work and then fly the coop and are nowhere to be found when problems develop down the road.
To ensure the roofer you hire is a dependable one, you should always obtain favorable answers to the following questions:
- Are they fully licensed and insured?
- How long have they been in business?
- What kind of track record do they have among local customers?
- Do they employ professionally trained technicians?
- Do they use proper safety practices?
- Are the roofing products they use of high quality and obtained from a trusted, industry-leading company?
If you cannot get satisfactory answers to such important questions, that is a clear sign that you should pass on the roofer you are considering. Believe us when we say that going with a roofer of uncertain experience and reputation is never a good idea. Even if they quote you an unbelievably low price for doing the work, the odds are very good that you will more than pay for it later when problems arise.
The Capital Coating Difference
At Capital Coating, we’ve been doing business a long time—more than 20 years, in fact. There are reasons we have been around so long, and one of them is that we do the job right. There is no excuse for performing poor work on a roof, and we strive tirelessly to make sure our customers receive the very best from us—the best workmanship and the best customer service.
The following are some of the assets we bring to the table:
- We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company
- We have 20 years of service records
- Our roofing technicians are certified and professionally trained
- We offer energy-efficient roofing solutions
- Our customer service is second-to-none
To experience the Capital Coating difference for yourself, give us a call today at (717) 442-0979. Let us show you the true meaning of “customer service”!
Your commercial roof is such a vital part of your building, and only an experienced and fully licensed commercial roofing contractor should ever perform work on it.
If your facility is located in the York, PA, area, Capital Coating is here to provide all the high-quality roofing services you need, from inspections and maintenance to installation, waterproofing, and roof restoration. No matter what your commercial roofing needs may be, we are here to meet them and do the job right!
For more than 20 years, Capital Coating has been providing clients with the outstanding service and workmanship they need and deserve. We’d love to demonstrate the Capital Coating difference for you and your building, as well. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
Choosing the Right Contractor
As a building owner, you may feel bombarded by the number of roofers out there clamoring for your business. It’s easier than you may think to separate the wheat from the chaff, however. You can usually tell a good company by the answers that emerge when you ask these key questions:
- Are they properly licensed and insured?
- Do they have a good track record with local customers?
- Are their technicians professionally trained?
- Do they use best safety practices?
- Do they use high-quality, industry-leading roofing products?
For the record, you will always receive “yes” answers to these and other important questions when you work with Capital Coating. We have been working hard for more than two decades to make sure our clients are fully satisfied and that their roofs are in tiptop shape.
Among the professional work we perform as a full-service roofing company, Capital Coating offers:
- Waterproof coatings
- Roof restoration
- Roof installation
- Roof repairs
- Spray foam insulation
- Roof inspection
- And more!
We are dedicated to quality, and we aren’t finished with a job until the client is 100 percent satisfied. We are also fully licensed and insured and provide energy-efficient roofing solutions. When you work with Capital Coating, you can count on receiving the best of everything—the best customer service, the best workmanship and the highest quality.
Call on the Team You Can Trust
For all your roofing needs, the expert crew at Capital Coating is here for you. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
A commercial building’s roof stands as its first line of protection, shielding the facility and its contents from the elements. Your commercial roof is also a huge investment, and as such, it should only be worked on by a licensed and insured professional.
When you’re in need of commercial roofing services in the York, PA, area, you can count on the crew of experts at Capital Coating for outstanding workmanship and a job well done. We’ve been serving satisfied clients for more than 20 years, so you can believe us when we say we will deliver quality work and attend to your roof with efficiency and exceptional workmanship.
For all of your commercial roofing needs, give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
A Difference You Can Immediately See
When you partner with Capital Coating, you are engaging a team of expert roofers that has seen just about everything—and fixed just about everything, too! Our technicians are professionally trained, and we use industry-leading roofing products to ensure you, the customer, receive the highest quality finished product.
We bring many assets to the table in serving our valued clients, including:
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We have 20 years of service records
- Our roofing technicians are certified
- We provide energy-efficient roofing solutions
- We are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service
We work hard to make sure our patrons are fully satisfied. Are you ready to experience the Capital Coating difference?
Services We Provide
Capital Coating is a full-service roofing company, and we attend to all aspects of commercial roofing. Our expert services include:
- Roof installation
- Roof restoration
- Roof repairs
- Waterproof coatings
- Spray foam insulation
- Roof inspections
- Roof maintenance
- And more!
We also work to keep the lines of communication open over the course of any roofing job, so our customers are always informed about the process and where the project is in terms of timeline. We further strive to make the roofing process is minimally disruptive to your business operations as possible. We understand that time is money, and any disruption in business can significantly impact a company. For that reason, we endeavor to complete our work in a timely way.
We’re Here to Serve You!
For all of your commercial roofing needs, you can count on the team of experts at Capital Coating. We are dedicated to providing the very best workmanship and customer service. Let us show you how it’s done!
Call us today for all your roofing needs, (717) 442-0979!
Among the various choices for your commercial or industrial building, flat roofs are a popular option due to their various assets. Counterbalancing these attributes, however, are some common problems typically developed by flat roofs—any of which will necessitate the services of a professional roofing contractor.
If you find yourself in need of flat roof repair in the York, PA, area, you can count on the expert team at Capital Coating! We will attend to your flat roof and do the job right.
Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979.
The Pros & Cons of Flat Roofs
Flat roofs have their inherent benefits, which make them popular among commercial building owners. For one thing, flat roofs are a
comparatively inexpensive choice when contrasted with other commercial roofing options. Having a flat roof also provides an extra level of usable space atop your building where HVAC systems, storage facilities, and more can be easily installed and accessed. Having a flat roof also makes it easier to perform maintenance, such as roofing work and gutter cleaning, and to install and service equipment such as satellite dishes and solar panels.
With all of these benefits comes a common set of flat roof problems, including:
- Drainage issues: Flat roofs do not drain as efficiently as pitched roofs, and this can result in ponding water that eventually causes roofing materials to break down.
- Problems with leaking: Flat roofs are prone to developing leaks, particularly along the roof seams.
- Stability concerns: Flat roofs, especially expansive ones that cover a large area, are known to have stability issues. In heavy snow and rain, a flat roof is more prone to buckling beneath the weight.
Various other factors that can result in flat roof problems include storm damage, UV damage, impairment from weathering, loose membrane bonds, issues related to age, damage from straight-line wind, and problems resulting from building movement.
What Can Be Done?
Statistically, roofs are prematurely replaced as much as 70-80 percent of the time—an alarming statistic, indeed. Prompt and properly performed repairs are the key to helping your roof last the number of years it was meant to last.
If you have a flat commercial roof, you can count on the team at Capital Coating to keep it functioning well and for the long haul. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979 for all of your roofing needs, including expert flat roof repair!
At Capital Coating, we value our customers and endeavor to always put their needs first. For that reason, we do everything we can to avoid replacing a commercial roof if there is another viable alternative.
Industry statistics show that roofs are replaced prematurely as much as 70-80 percent of the time—an alarming statistic that we don’t want our patrons to fall victim to. Sometimes, however, there simply is no other choice but to replace a roof. When that circumstance arises and you need flat roof replacement services, the experts at Capital Coating are here to perform the needed work with expertise and precision.
For all of your commercial roofing needs, including expert flat roof replacement, you can count on Capital Coating. Give us a call today, (717) 442-0979!
A Prime Alternative
Capital Coating is our name, and high-quality roof coatings are one of our specialties. Before ever replacing a commercial roof, we will inspect it and determine whether a roof coating would be a viable option.
Roof coatings are fully adhered, seamless membranes applied over top of an existing roof, and they are an outstanding (and lower-cost) alternative to roof replacement. The various benefits of a roof coating include:
- Fully corrects your existing roof’s problems without expensive, labor-intensive roof tear-off
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Elastic properties allow the coating to expand and contract with changing temperatures without being damaged
- Reflects heat and UV rays, helping cut down utility bills
- Adds years to life of a roof
- Warranty options available
- Forms seamless, waterproof barrier over existing roof
- Low maintenance
- Can stand up to Mother Nature’s worst, including hurricane-force winds!
- Strengthens building structure
- Can be recoated later for indefinite life extension
If it turns out that your roof is not a good candidate for a roof coating, the Capital Coating team will provide you with high-quality roof replacement services to give you an outstanding new roof that is built to stand the test of time. Either way, you’ll be left with a fully functioning roof that is ready and willing to protect your building and its valuable contents!
A Dependable Opinion
Whether your roof needs to be replaced or another option exists, you can count on Capital Coating to give it to you straight. We will deal honestly with you and provide you with the very best options to take care of your roof’s needs.
Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979 for expert roofing services you can count on—and an honest estimate you can take to the bank!
Metal roofs are known for their longevity, frequently lasting 40 years or more before needing replacement. However, like any type of roof, a metal roof needs regular inspections and metal roof repairs if you want it to remain in tiptop shape.
Capital Coating proudly offers expert commercial roofing services in York, PA, and the surrounding areas. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years and have amassed a long line of customers in that time. For all your metal roofing needs, including quality metal roof repair services, you can count on Capital Coating. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
Like anything made of metal, metal roofs are prone to rust; and like any type of roof, a metal roof can succumb to Mother Nature’s elements. But never fear! With preventive maintenance from Capital Coating, your roof can keep functioning well for the long haul and reach the life expectancy it was meant to have.
When we perform metal roof repairs, the process is pretty straightforward and will look something like this:
- Inspection: Prior to commencing any roof project, we provide our clients with a free and very thorough roof inspection to make sure any problems are identified and that we offer the very best solutions for your specific roof and its condition.
- Consultation: Following the roof inspection, you will be informed regarding the condition of your roof, any problems found, the best repair options, and our plan for restoring your roof to full functionality.
- Repairs: Our team will go to work providing the roofing services you need with a focus on quality, efficiency and timeliness.
- Final Walkthrough: The final stage of the process is quality control. At this time, your roof has been fully repaired and its problems properly addressed. The project manager will perform a final walkthrough to make sure all the roofing work has been done correctly and to ensure total customer satisfaction—then you’re all set!
At Your Service!
For all of your roofing needs, including expert metal roof repair, you can rely on the crew at Capital Coating for a job well done. Give us a call today, (717) 442-0979, to set up a time for one of our professionally trained roofing technicians to visit your building and thoroughly inspect your roof.
Let Capital Coating demonstrated the true meaning of “customer service”!
If you want to stress out a commercial building owner, it only takes two words: “roof replacement.” Replacing a commercial roof is a costly enterprise that is also very labor-intensive and disruptive of business operations. Roof replacement frequently costs a building owner twice over—first, in the actual expense of the replacement work and, second, in revenue lost while the building has to be shut down for the work to commence.
If there was an effective and less expensive alternative to roof replacement, wouldn’t you be quick to take it? Well, it just so happens there is.
A roof coating system can effectively address all of an existing roof’s problems and add years to its life—all at a significantly lower cost and with only minimal disruption to a business’ operations. It may sound too good to be true—but it’s not!
Capital Coating proudly offers roof coating services and other expert roofing work in the York, PA, area. Give us a call today, (717) 442-0979, to find out if your building is a good candidate for a roof coating system!
Benefits of Roof Coatings
A roof coating is a fully adhered, seamless membrane that is applied right over top of an existing roof—little or no roof tear-off needed. The many benefits of opting for a roof coating include:
- Corrects all of a roof’s problems
- Adds years to the life of an existing roof
- Cost-effective alternative to full roof replacement
- Roof coating’s elasticity allows it to expand and contract with changing temperatures without sustaining damage
- Reflective of heat and UV rays, helping reduce utility costs
- Warranty options available
- Roof can be recoated later on to indefinitely extend the life of your roof
While the majority of commercial roofing substrates are good candidates for roof coating systems, various factors will determine whether your roof is. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 and one of our expert technicians can schedule a time to visit your property, inspect your roof and let you know if a roof coating is a good option for your building.
The Capital Coating Difference
At Capital Coating, we place quality and customer satisfaction at the top of our priority list. Because we’ve been in business so long (more than 20 years!), we’ve seen just about everything when it comes to commercial roofs—and we’ve fixed just about every problem, too. When you need roofing services, you can count on us for a job well done.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with our expert team:
- 20+ years of experience
- Fully licensed and insured
- Comprehensive commercial, residential and industrial roofing solutions
- Professionally trained, certified technicians
- Energy-efficient solutions
- Efficient, timely job completion with minimal disruption to your business operations
For all your roofing needs, make the “capital” choice. Call Capital Coating today at (717) 442-0979!
If you’re not sure about the current condition of your roof or how long it’s been since you had a roof inspection, chances are good your roof is way past due.
Procrastinating roof inspections is a bad idea for multiple reasons. For one thing, the sooner a professional roofer can catch developing problems on your roof, the easier and less expensive it will be to fix them. For another, most roof warranties mandate regular inspections and maintenance performed by a qualified professional—and failure to have that work performed can lead to the invalidation of your warranty. For yet another, a good roofing company makes thorough documentation a routine part of the inspection and maintenance process—and that documentation is crucial when you have to go toe-to-toe with an insurance company over a roofing claim.
As you can see, roof inspections are important for many reasons. To schedule an inspection for your roof or to set up a regular inspection and maintenance plan, give the experts at Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979!
Frequency of Roof Inspections
Generally speaking, a commercial roof should be inspected at least
twice a year—once before the worst weather season sets in for your area and once again after the conclusion of that season. This allows a roofing professional to identify any issues and strengthen your roof before harsh weather begins and to also make sure no damage was sustained during that weather after the season concludes. Additionally, your roof should be inspected after any kind of severe weather event or natural disaster that could inflict damage, such as a tornado or an earthquake.
As previously mentioned, documentation is an important part of the inspection process. Let’s say you have your roof inspected prior to the advent of winter. During the ensuing winter months, a severe storm blows in accompanied by high winds and heavy snows, and your roof is damaged as a result. When you attempt to make an insurance claim to have the damage repaired, it’s a common practice for an insurance company to try and claim the roof damage was preexisting—not the result of the storm. However, because you had your roof inspected before winter hit and your roofer documented the condition of your roof, you can prove the damage wasn’t there prior to the winter season, and the insurance company will have to pay up.
The Experts Are Here for You!
For professional commercial roof inspections, maintenance and more, the Capital Coating team is here to help you. Give us a call today, (717) 442-0979, to schedule your next inspection. One of our expert team members will visit your location and thoroughly inspect your roof and document its condition. If any problems are discovered, we will offer you our very best recommendations regarding solutions to fix them.
You can count on Capital Coating!
When it comes to your large commercial or industrial roofing asset, figuring out where your roof leak originates can be difficult. And if you do determine the source of the leak, knowing how to patch or otherwise fix it can be a challenge, too…unless you’re working with Capital Coating, Inc. – the number 1 commercial roofing contractor and leak detection company for residents and building managers in York, PA, and the surrounding areas.
Capital Coating, Inc. is a trusted, reliable industrial roofing contractor with more than 20 years of field experience diagnosing and fixing roof problems. We strive to reduce our valued customers’ frustrations by responding quickly to leak reports and taking care of them in an efficient and professional manner. If you have a leak or suspect you may have one, call the experts at Capital Coating, Inc. today – (717) 442-0979 – and let us take care of it for you.
3 Steps To Leak Management
During our more than two decades in business, we’ve dealt with more
than our share of leaky roofs. That’s why we’ve come up with a surefire way to diagnose, locate, and deal with leaks.
1) First, we begin by determining the source of the leak – is it actually a roof leak? In some cases, it’s not actually the roof leaking but another component such as an overflowing drip pan from the HVAC equipment’s condensation or a faulty plumbing pipe. Our certified technicians begin each job by completing a thorough, multi-point internal and external inspection to determine if the roof is leaking and where and what areas are affected.
2) Once we determine that it is, in fact, a roof leak, we track down all points of entry. Every type of roofing material is different and water penetrates and travels through each type differently. The professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. are trained to detect the points of penetration and trace them to their terminating points. Water is notorious for traveling long distances and in unexpected directions. Hiring a professional is your best bet if you want to permanently fix any leaks you may have.
3) Finally, once we’ve detected all entry and exit points and affected areas, we determine the best approach for repair. No matter the size of the job – a small, localized patch or a large section of roof that needs replacing, along with mold mitigation and insulation replacement – Capital Coating, Inc. has experience in it and can take care of it quickly and professionally.
Call The Leak Detection Experts
For many of our clients, the first time they notice a leak in the roof is when it shows up on their interior ceiling as a dark, wet spot. In some cases, the leak has been going on for weeks or even months and is accompanied by a host of related problems – mold, mildew, ruined insulation, etc. That’s why we suggest calling Capital Coating, Inc. the moment you suspect a leak. The sooner we can catch and take care of the problem, the quicker and less expensive it will be. Call today at (717) 442-0979.
Investing in good design and the best, most durable materials for your commercial or industrial roof is not enough to guarantee its long and serviceable life. A commercial roof also needs proper care and regular maintenance if it is to perform efficiently for many years to come.
If you live in York, PA, or nearby, then you should contact Capital Coating, Inc. today to discuss our roof maintenance services. As the number one, full-service roofing contractor of choice for residents of Southeastern Pennsylvania, we pride ourselves on helping our clients get the most out of their existing roofs. To get in touch with one of our friendly, knowledgeable employees, dial (717) 442-0979 today!
Professional Roof Maintenance
Many commercial building owners and property managers think their roof can be maintained with once-a-year glance-overs and occasional debris removal. However, some roof issues are only visible to eyes that have been trained to detect roof trouble. Letting a professional handle your roof maintenance needs, including regular inspections, is one of the best choices you can make. Professional roof maintenance has many benefits to offer:
- Savings: When you compare the cost of roof maintenance versus major repairs or a complete replacement, regular maintenance is a huge saving.
- Safety: Walking a roof can be a dangerous task. Leave it to the professionals. Not only do we have the right equipment and safety training, but we also have business insurance, should an unfortunate accident or injury occur.
- Longevity: Keeping your roof in good condition can add years to its life. Some repairs like roof coatings have been shown to add as many as 30 years to an existing roof’s service life!
- Peace of Mind: When you hire Capital Coating, Inc. to take care of your roof’s maintenance, you can stop worrying about your roof. We will remember the annual or bi-annual inspections and take care of any necessary repairs in a timely and professional fashion.
Working With Capital Coating
Roof maintenance is one of the many services Capital Coating, Inc. excels in. We have:
- 20+ years of experience
- On-time delivery of services and completion of projects
- A large and growing base of satisfied customers
- A team of licensed, insured, certified professionals you can rely on
Call us today to see how we can help you – (717) 442-0979!
Ethylene propylene diene monomer, commonly known as EPDM or rubber roofing, is frequently chosen as a coating for commercial roofs due to its durability and all-weather properties. Like any roof type, however, an EPDM roof will eventually develop problems that necessitate expert rubber roof repair services.
If your building is located in the York, PA, area, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. We have the expertise, quality tools, and products to repair your rubber roof and do the job right! We’ve been serving customers for more than 20 years and would love the opportunity to show you the Capital Coating difference firsthand.
Common Rubber Roof Issues
A variety of factors can contribute to rubber roof damage—any of which should be handled only by a professional roofer. Some of the catalysts that commonly lead to problems on a rubber roof include:
- Ponding water, or water that remains on a roof for 48 hours or more
- Cracking, blistering and bubbling
- UV damage
- Aging and weathering
- Improper prior repairs
- Membrane shrinkage and uplift
- Loose bonds
- Inadequate roof drainage
- Entrapped moisture
- Dirt accumulation under the membrane
- And more
Whether your commercial roof is aging faster than it should or has suffered substantial damage that is impairing its performance, the team of experts at Capital Coating is here to help!
Why We’re Different
For many roofing companies, profit trumps quality and customer service. At Capital Coating, the opposite is true. We genuinely care about our customers and their needs, and we strive to offer them the very best solutions to fit their budgets along with the highest-quality workmanship possible.
For more than 20 years, we have been bringing topnotch roofing services to our valued patrons, restoring their commercial roofs to exceptional working order and also providing them with sound, expertly engineered new roofs.
Whatever your roofing needs may be, the professionally trained technicians at Capital Coating are here to meet them.
We deliver many benefits to our esteemed customers, including:
- 20+ years of expertise
- Fully licensed and insured
- Certified, professionally trained technicians
- Full array of commercial, industrial and residential roofing solutions
- Energy-efficient solutions
- Timely job completion with minimal business disruption
We’re Here to Help!
When you are in need of rubber roof repair or other expert commercial roofing services, the team at Capital Coating is here for you! Give us a call today, (717) 442-0979, to receive the attentive service and quality workmanship you need and deserve.